Clarke's Court Rum Private Distillery Tour
» Grenada » Grenada » Grenada
Price varies by group size
Lowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 2 hours
Departs: Grenada, Grenada
When you arrive at the distillery, one of our knowledgeable tour guides will welcome you. The tour explains the history of rum making and all the different processes.
What's Not Included
- CHILD: Age: 5 - 16
- ADULT: Age: 18 - 80
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Clarke's Court Rum Distillery
Clarke’s Court Rum Distillery is the island’s most historic and well-known distillery, and one of its best tourist attractions. The factory opened in 1937 and produces rum by traditional methods.
Admission Ticket Included
West Indies Beer Company
Micro Brewery, Bar & Kitchen offers a selection of high quality craft beers and ciders.
Admission Ticket Free